Tuesday, October 13, 2009

News :Lindsay Lohan Always Wanted to Be Britney Spears


Lindsay Lohan admits she's always been fascinated by Britney Spears and would happily switch lives with her.

She loves the fact that Britney gets followed by the paparazzi and is a regular in the gossip columns. Um...so are you! Only difference is Britney still has a career.

Lindsay told Access Hollywood: "Everyone goes through tough times and the seco! nd that I decided I wanted to be in front of the camera… I think I always kind of aspired to be like Britney Spears. I wanted to be in the tabloids when I was in middle school.

"It's kind of something you sign up for in the beginning and if you really want it, you know what comes with it."

Looking back on her life and all the mistakes she's made, Lohan says she doesn't regret a single thing.

She added, "There are things I would like to take back and I always say that, but there aren't many things that I regret doing, because I wouldn't have learned from them, and I wouldn't be where I am today.

"I think it's taken me a long time to learn how to love myself before I could love someone else too. Whether it be a best friend or family or someone that I'm in a relationship with."

Lindsay always sounds like a lost child when she's doing interviews. There's always something so sad about them. We still think she needs to move o! ut of LA for a while so she can actually have a shot at reinve! nting he r career. What do you guys think?
Related Hot News :
plus size bathing suits,