Sunday, October 11, 2009

News :NIck Comes out about his past relationship with Paris


It seems like the Carter's are craving attention more than ever! Remember when Aaron pulled off that engagement stunt on us? Well now big borther Nick is making headlines talking about his past relationship with Paris Hilton! I'm sure they are just doing this to publicize thier new reality show!

"I'd fallen head over heels with this chick. Then, all of a sudden, three months go by and I got people telling me, 'Nick, you know what Paris is doing to you,' and I got a little upset," Carter related. "So then I just decided to fight back a little bit and started! doing my own thing again. The result is I hooked up with Ashlee Simpson. When Paris came back from Australia, they talked to each other and she found out about it."

"So I brought it up to her and said, 'You know what I did, and now it's your turn. Why don't you tell me what you did.' And she goes, 'I never did anything! I never cheated on you[Chad Michael Murray].' I had kind of started to really like Ashlee and I was thinking about the dating stage, then, before you know it [bleep]ing bitch-face comes back."

Related Hot News :
panties,