Monday, October 5, 2009

Kristy Yang much prefers to be with a foreigner than a local HK man


After Kristy Yang broke up with her boyfriend in September last year, she has never run out of male companions by her side. Before, some of the men are the Taiwanese siu sang, Eric Huang Shao Qi, and the sports program host, Kaleb Choi Kam Fung, and on one day, she was again seen with a handsome man in Lam Kwai Fong, holding hands with him while walking together. She was asked whether she would clarify the handsome man's identity as her boyfriend? She said: "We're only friends, and not a couple. I haven't found my life par! tner yet, so I'm not dating anyone at the moment. I'll just follow my destiny in finding my love." When asked about whether she would avoid a married man in seeking a life partner, Kristy answered that she wouldn't even consider dating one, also she would not find her right guy in Hong Kong, as she laughingly expressed, "I'm 1/4 mix-blooded, and I don't mind choosing a foreign guy, as I would give birth to mix-blooded babies, and I think those babies are the cutest."

Source: http://ol.mingpao.com/cfm/star5.cfm?File=2.../saa01/mcc1.txt
Translation: ling gan @ AsianFanatics
Related Hot News :
beauty products,