Thursday, October 15, 2009

News :Cameron Diaz Refuses To Quit Snowboarding



Ms. Anti- Paparazzi Cameron Diaz likes to relax by snowboarding - and despite her recent injuries, she has no plans to give up the exhilarating sport.

She says, "I love speed and adrenaline. When I take time off work I like to be outside. Snowboarding is an amazing escape for me - riding from the top of the hill to the bottom without ever touching the ground is so exciting."

"You're out there with all your friends, you're on the slopes and it's a beautiful day. It's just the best feeling in the whole world."

"Last year (05), I broke my wrist when somebody knocked me over."

"The funny thing was that I could have been flying down the hill at 35 miles per hour, but in fact I was just standing there when they hit me from the side. I fell down awkwardly on my hand and that was that."

Related Hot News :
beautiful actress photography, beautiful actress,