Tuesday, October 20, 2009

News :Good day.... SARDAR AGAIN


SHER-O-SHAYARI


JIS KE DIL MEIN DARD HAI WOH DILDAAR HAI. JIS KE DIL MEIN DARD HAI WOH
DILDAAR HAI. JIS KE SAR MEIN DARD HAI WOH SARDAAR HAI. WAH WAH WAH
........





Logic


Zailsingh decided to write the MBA exam. He could understand every thing
except for the LOGIC part. One day when he was reading, Rajiv came home.
Rajiv: Zailsinghji How is your MBA preparation?
Zail Singh: Every thing is fine, but I could not understand Logic.
Rajiv: Logic is very easy.
Zailsingh: Can you give me an example, so that I can understand.
Rajiv: OK. Do you have fish pot in your house?
Zail: YES.
Rajiv: Logically, there will be water in it.
Zail: YES.
Rajiv: Logically, there will be fish in it.
Zail: YES.
Rajiv: Logically, someone will be feeding the fish.
Zail: YES.
Rajiv: I take a guess that your wife will be feeding the fish.
Zail: YES.
Raj! iv: so, logically, your are married.
Zail: YES.
Rajiv: So, that means U are a heterosexual.
Zailsingh was very glad and he understood logic. Next day he sees
Butasingh and he was also preparing for MBA.
Zail: How is your MBA preparation?
Buta: Everything is fine except for the logic.
Zail: Oh, logic is easy.
Buta: Please, give me an example.
Zail: Do you have a fish pot in your house?
Buta: NO, I don't.
Zail: Saala HOMO!!!



Letter


Letter from mother to son Santa Singh. Pyare Puttar, Vahe Guru. I am
writing this letter slow, because I know you can't read fast. We do not
live where we did when you left home. Your dad read in the paper that
most accidents happen 20 miles from your home, so we moved. I wont be
able to send you the address as the last Sardar who stayed here took the
numbers with them for their next house, so they would not have to change
th! eir address. This place is really nice. It even has a washing ! machine.
I am not sure it works too well. Last week I put 3 shirts, pulled the
chain and haven't seen them since then. The weather here isn't too bad.
It rained only twice last week. The first time it rained 3 days, and the
second time for 4 days. The coat you wanted me to send you, your aunt
said it would be a little too heavy to send in the mail with all the
buttons, so we cut them off and put them in the pocket. We got another
bill from the funeral home. It said if we don't make the last payment on
grandma's funeral, he will come up again. Your father has another job.
He has 500 men under him. He is cutting grass at the cemetery . Your
sister had a baby this morning. I haven't found out whether it's a girl
or a boy, so I don't know whether you are an Aunt or Uncle. Your uncle
Jatinder fell in a whisky vat. Some men tried pulling him out, but he
fought them off and drowned. We cremated him and he burned for three
days. There is not much more news this time. Nothing much has happened.
LoveMom. P.S. I was going to send you some money but the envelope was
already sealed.





Born


Boss: Where were you born?
Sardar: India ..
Boss: which part?
Sardar: What 'which part'? Whole body was born in India


Bomb Fixing


2 sardar were fixing a bomb in a car.
Sardar 1: What would you do if the bomb
explodes while fixing.
Sardar 2: Dont worry, I have one more.

Sardar: What is the name of your car?
Lady: I forgot the name, but is starts with 'T'.
Sardar: Oh, what a strange car, starts with Tea. All cars that I
know start with petrol.

Keyboard


Sardar joined new job. 1st day he worked till late evening on
the computer. Boss was happy and aske! d what you did till evening.
Sardar: Keyboard alph! abets we re not in order, so I made it
alright.



Museum

Museum Administrator: That's a 500-year-old statue u've broken.
Sardar: Thanks God! I thought it was a new one.

Accident


At the scene of an accident a man was crying: O God! I have lost
my hand, oh!
Sardar: Control yourself. Don't cry. See that man. He has lost
his head. Is he crying?



Radio


Sardar: U cheated me.
Shopkeeper: No, I sold a good radio to u.
Sardar: Radio label shows Made in Japan but radio says this is
'All India Radio! '

NOW THE LAST TWO ULTIMATE:




In an interview, Interviewer: How does an electric motor run?
Sardar: Dhhuuuurrrrrrrrrr. .....
Inteviewer shouts: Stop it.
Sardar: Dhhuurrrr dhup dhup dhup...

Tourist: Whose s! keleton is that?
Sardar: An old king's skeleton.
Tourist: Who's that smaller skeleton next to it?
Sardar: That was same king's skeleton when he was a child.
Related Hot News :
top model hot pics, models actress wallpapers,