Thursday, October 15, 2009

News :


Kristin Disses The New Season of Laguna!

When asked about the new season of Laguna Beach during a red carpet strut on Se! ptember 20, Laguna alumni Kristin Cavallari, 19, openly admittted that she'll take a pass on watching the new season. "I've watched the first few episodes, but I don't think I'll be watching it again!" she laughs. "It just seems like the new cast is trying too hard to be like us and they seem to be overly dramatic about every little thing, it's ridiculous. For us, the drama just came to us, but for them, it seems like they are the ones who go looking for it!" Although Cavallari doesn't socialize with ex-friend Jessica Smith anymore, she comments, "I think it's kind of sad that she's still hanging around Laguna with those high school boys." But did Cavallari ever associate with the new cast? "No way," she laughs. "I would have never been caught dead talking to freshmen!"
-OMG! This bitch needs a reality check!
Sh! e needs to get over herself and remember where she came from!
She even said this on her myspace:
"S3 is basically about immature girls fighting over boys & this and that. I guarantee you the first day you watch it, you'll be like, "Wtf, I'm wasting my time over this?" hah."

Related Hot News :
bikini hot galleries, hot actress bollywood,